Studio Minimal Portfolio Template is a free template built on Bootstrap 4 framework. Studio template is fully customizable built on gulp,panini,scss that enable you to configure your website as per your needs. This is most flexible bootstrap template and it is completely free to use for private and commercial websites. It’s 100% responsive and device friendly. This template is also SEO friendly which will help you you attain the highest rankings on Google and other search engines.
Stand out with this fresh minimal template whatever your purpose may be- portfolio,photography template free, architecture, interior design, CV/resume, creative agency, model, travel/tourism…you name it!
- Easy To Customize (gulp,panini,scss)
- Masonry Layouts
- Responsive Design
- Bootstrap 4
- Clean design
dist folder is folder of your site.
Changes should be commited to
src/ files only.
The template is built with Sass and Gulp build system with these features:
- Handlebars HTML templates with Panini– Panini is a super simple flat file generator for use with Gulp. It compiles a series of HTML pages using a common layout. These pages can also include HTML partials, external Handlebars helpers, or external data as JSON.
- Built-in BrowserSync server – Will automatically reload your page when files are changed. It also live-injects CSS changes when you save a Sass file. This task runs continuously. Defaults to localhost.
To use this template, your computer needs:
- Node.js is used to run the build processes. https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Test: run
node -vin the terminal
- Npm (Node comes with npm installed so you should have a version of npm.) Used to manage development dependencies.
- Test: run
npm -vin the terminal
- Gulp – task runner
npm install -g gulp
- Test: run
gulp -vin the terminal
- Download template.Sorry,but email verification needed.
- Navigate into the folder:
- Install all node packages:
- Your site is now viewable at this URL: http://localhost:3000
- To create compressed, production-ready assets run
gulp prod. This will delete everything in the dist folder and recreate all of your complied files. Never make updates directly into the dist folder as these files get overridden each time. Note: The dist folder is not kept in source control.
dist/– compiled distribution files
node_modules– front-end dependencies
src/– contains all of your core, working files—static assets, pages, templates, etc
src/assets/– scss files, JS files, images, and fonts are here
src/data/– external data
src/layouts/– HTML layouts templates
src/pages/– site pages
src/partials/– handlebars partials files.
gulpfile.js– all task definitions
package.json– handles the front-end dependencies
.htmllintrc– handles the HTML lint rules
.sass-lint.yml– handles the SCSS lint rules
reports– txt generated file for accessibility issues
All images come from the following authors and sites: