Graindashboard — is a responsive Web Admin UI Kit (HTML Admin Template), designed to be easily implemented to any web-application. It’s build on Bootstrap 4 and uses Laravel Mix (a webpack wrapper) as a build tool.
Graindashboard comes with Laravel Starter Kit and could be implemented into new and existing Laravel application in no time.
Admin UI Kit – Laravel Starter Kit includes the following:
- Ready-to-use webpack.mix.js and package.json;
- Sample routes file;
- All necessary Blade Views, including: auth pages, users list, user create/edit form, edit profile, etc;
- Sample Controllers to manage users (CRUD) and update profile settings;
Graindashboard is ready to use out-of-the-box, just copy compiled assets from /public/ directory to your project. If you want to customize the theme, you may use built-in NPM commands to re-compile theme assets.
Available NPM commands:
npm run watch npm run dev npm run production
To customize the build process, you’ll need to edit the webpack.mix.js file. For more information, please visit the Laravel Mix official documentation.
Responsive Admin UI Kit built on Bootstrap 4 and webpack. Compatible with Laravel Framework.
Graindashboard comes with Laravel Starter Kit and could be implemented into new and existing Laravel application in no time.Attention! Be careful!
If you’re installing Graindashboard into existing Laravel application, make sure you won’t overwrite your existing views, controllers, routes and other important files.
Please, note: All controllers and routes are provided just for an example, feel free to replace these files with your own.
To add Graindashboard into Laravel application, do the following:
- Scaffold default Laravel authentication by using the following command:
php artisan make:authand run migrations by
php artisan migrate
- Update webpack.mix.js and package.json, see examples in /laravel/ folder
- Copy theme assets /laravel/resources/graindashboard/ to /YOUR_APP/resources/graindashboard/
- Copy views files /laravel/resources/views/ to /YOUR_APP/resources/views/
- Copy images from /laravel/public/img/ to /YOUR_APP/public/img/.
- Copy controllers from /laravel/controllers/ to /YOUR_APP/app/Http/Controllers/
- Update routes file, see /larave/routes/web.php as example
- Build assets by running
npm run production