A fully clickable demo of free bootstrap 5 landing page is available here : bootiful.org/demo
There are 4 SCSS files, all under src/sass.
Copy/paste them in your own project, then compile the SCSS with your own build.
That’s it, really.
If you want to customise this template, you can use this repository directly.
- 🔥 Bootstrap 5.1 – obviously 🙂
- 🎨 Integrated with PurgeCSS, remove unused CSS
- ⚡ Lazy load images natively with loading=”lazy” HTML attribute
- ✨ Almost no image (apart from landing page)
- 🎈 Syntax Highlighting with highlightjs
- 🛠 Build production with Gulp
- 💨 Live reload with “yarn dev” – gulp task under the hood
- 🦊 Templating with Nunjuck
- 🤖 SEO metadata and Open Graph tags
- 🗺 Sitemap.xml
- ⚠️ 404 page
- 💯 Maximize lighthouse score
- 🌈 Include a FREE minimalist blog theme
- 🗒 GitHub Actions (optional, by default deploy to gh-pages)