Art. Studio template is a trendy, minimalistic dark and creative HTML5 Template for digital agency, an architect, creative agencies. Photographer, Designer, Freelancer, Architects anyone else who want to showcase their works in a creative and beautiful way, Art.Studio is the free template you have been waiting for. Start creating that amazing website!
Free minimal portfolio template,art.studio is fully customizable built on gulp,panini,scss that enable you to configure your website as per your needs.
All files and codes has been well organized. Stand out with this fresh,dark minimal template whatever your purpose may be. You can use art studio template as personal website, a landing page to showcase your products or a portfolio website for an agency. With its modern and trendy design, it was built for those who want future-proof website design.The fully responsive design and lightweight coding make it load fast on mobile devices.
- Easy To Customize (gulp,panini,scss)
- Masonry Layouts
- Responsive Design
- Bootstrap 4
- Clean design
The dist folder is folder of your site.Changes should be commited to src/ files only.
How to use
The template is built with Sass and Gulp build system with these features:
- Handlebars HTML templates with Panini– Panini is a super simple flat file generator for use with Gulp. It compiles a series of HTML pages using a common layout. These pages can also include HTML partials, external Handlebars helpers, or external data as JSON.
- Built-in BrowserSync server – Will automatically reload your page when files are changed. It also live-injects CSS changes when you save a Sass file. This task runs continuously. Defaults to localhost.
To use this template, your computer needs:
- Node.js is used to run the build processes. https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Test: run node -v in the terminal
- Npm (Node comes with npm installed so you should have a version of npm.) Used to manage development dependencies.
- Test: run npm -v in the terminal
- Gulp – task runner npm install -g gulp
- Test: run gulp -v in the terminal
- Download template.Sorry,but email verification needed.
- Navigate into the folder: cd artstudio-template
- Install all node packages: npm install
- Run gulp dev
- Your site is now viewable at this URL: http://localhost:3000
- To create compressed, production-ready assets run gulp prod. This will delete everything in the dist folder and recreate all of your complied files. Never make updates directly into the dist folder as these files get overridden each time. Note: The dist folder is not kept in source control.
- dist/ – compiled distribution files
- node_modules – front-end dependencies
- src/ – contains all of your core, working files—static assets, pages, templates, etc
- src/assets/ – scss files, JS files, images, and fonts
- src/data/ – external data
- src/layouts/ – HTML layouts templates
- src/pages/ – site pages
- src/partials/ – handlebars partials files.
- gulpfile.js – all task definitions
- package.json – handles the front-end dependencies
- .htmllintrc – handles the HTML lint rules
- .sass-lint.yml – handles the SCSS lint rules
- reports – txt generated file for accessibility issues
All images come from the following authors and sites:
Download Free HTML template here.